Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

State Quarters in the foot of Stuffed State Bears...

Has anyone else purchased these? I really like them for the quality and look, and also for the unique placement mount on the quarters.

Let me know.

Shelley
Live life to the fullest...learn all you can...help others in need...die trying to make a difference.

Comments

• Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    I thought they were cute but no I haven't purchased any.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    DP
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I saw them a couple years back at Long Beach. I thought they were an ill-conceived attempt to attract coin and Beanie baby collectors... either that or the most poorly designed slab I'd ever seen. image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    i thought they were cute

and saw them being pushed a very hard sell on a television show, they said how great and cheap they were like they were giving you them for free! they were the hot new collectibles and they cleverly implied that you better get it now a once in a lifetime offer blah blah blah

and you got the euro bear and the sac golden dollar bear for free if you ordered now

by the end of the show i was ad nauseum

i guess if you like bears and with 12 bears with the coins in the paw for like 120 including shipping

including the golden sac bear and the euro dollar bear and the special ny bear i guess it is okie

if you collect and like that kind of thing

sincerely michael

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file