Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I wonder why this didn't get any bidders...

Two awesome deals .........

too bad they're already over...

first
second

Comments

• Options
    ROFLMAO!

I had a difficult time restraining myself from e-mailing and asking if the coins were still available!

-Hoosier
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Darn! I had those on my snipe list, got busy and forgot about them! Hope they get re-listed!

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    How could you not bid?? the description and pictures are so detailed!!
  • Options
    Dood, r thoz stil avaylabul? image
  • Options
    zennyzenny Posts: 1,549
    Jake

did you list those yourself just so your first thread here could be a winner?

harharharhar

either way, welcome
  • Options
    PetescornerPetescorner Posts: 1,220 ✭✭
    Do you realize that seller just blew almost $7 in listing fees? For that kind of money, he could have bought more "excellent" coins to sell. image

-Dan
  • Options
    It takes alot of _ _ _ _ _ to place an ad like that.

"location, location, location...eye appeal, eye appeal, eye appeal"
    My website
  • Options
    I emailed this seller while the auction was ongoing and asked politely for more description of the coin and an explanation of their value.
    I GOT NO REPLYimage
    (PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN
  • Options

I'm just a small-time collector and found those auctions a few days ago, I bookmarked them to see if anyone would bid. I like the title on the Morgan .. " not many left".
    Yeah, the fees must have been high starting it at $1,000!!
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    what an idiotimage

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Maybe the 1972 Silver Dollar is from Philadelphia? And the 1889 Dollar was struck on a double Eagle planchet??!
    imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards, jake! I can see you're a bargain hunter like the rest of us!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhahahahhahahhaha

yes, it's that funny!!!

I think I shed a few tears on that one.

That reminds me, I have a 1905 indian head. asking $7,000, not many left. image

Robert
    You want fries with that?
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Wow, they must really want to waste money! on ebay fees, that is.
  • Options
    PushkinPushkin Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

How about a more sinister theory. He used a stolen or fraudulant credit card to get an eBay account (maybe some teenagers having some fun?) and eBay will never see their fees? Just a thought.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file