Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Box for 2002 Quarter Proofs needed

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anybody have an empty box for the 2002 quarter proofs? I need the box for the quarters only, not the entire set. Please pm me and let me know. Thanks, Mike.
Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    Help!!!!
    Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Is this post fruitless?
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Is this post fruitless?

Its starting to look that way, huh? Sorry I can't help you, but I'll send this thread to the top one more time for ya.
    Matt
  • Options
    $13.95 plus shipping. Comes with free coins.

Just trying to be a smart-... I mean, helpful. image
  • Options
    I thought somebody would have ordered the quarters, broke them and sent them to PCGS. And...maybe, just maybe, have the empty box around. I bought the complete set and sent in the 1c, 5c, 10c, 50c and $1. , so I need an empty quarter box.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file