Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My vote for the most annoying Ebay auction

TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>They're Big ... They're Heavy ... >>

So is the annoying music!

AARRRUUUGGGHHH!!image
    USAF VET. 1964 -1968
    Proud of America!

I Have NO PCGS Registry Sets!
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    Here's one, but it's not as bad as the first.

WOW L@@K at this beauty, 1922D Peace Dollar
  • Options
    pleaaaaaaaase....NO MUSIC in auctions! That's nearly as bad as using a background image.
    "A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes"--Hugh Downs
  • Options
    It's the music that got me. The auction itself looks like a rip-off too but I couldn't get over that music.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options

<< <i>Here's one, but it's not as bad as the first.

WOW L@@K at this beauty, 1922D Peace Dollar >>

I loved it when the auction stated I am not a coin grader, this coin is a circulated model. The eagle shows wear as does all of the reverse. There are some minor scratches.... Well duh!!
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I immediately back button out of auctions with music. I don't even care if it's a coin I want, it annoys me that much. And, what's with more and more sellers using Flash in listings? I'm getting tired of popups telling me I need to upgrade to 5.0.

Cut the cutesy crap, and just tell me about the coin already.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    The Final Countdown......what a fitting song.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    "I have not cleaned the coin, but do include instructions on how to do so if you wish."
    ugly shipwreck coin display thingy

"I was fortunate enough to obtain a small quantity of this hair from a museum in Russia and have created several displays using it." Is there now a patchy looking mammoth on display in Russia??
    not a coin, but an ugly woolly mammoth display by the same guy

any auction that uses "rare" and "L@@K" is bad
    simply fabulous "rare" green Darth Vader coin. NOT.
    "A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes"--Hugh Downs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file