Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Stand up! Who's invoice was this?

A nice new crop of 8's on the '71 pop report lead me to believe they all came from the same invoice. Of the 24 new cards added since Friday, 16 were 8's. Amazing! Was this invoice any of yours?

#2, Dock Ellis, PSA 8
#6, Ed Spiezio, PSA 8
#10, Claude Osteen, PSA 8
#21, Dan McGinn, PSA 8
#63, AL RBI Ldrs, PSA 8
#85, Billy Grabarkewitz, PSA 8
#88, Hal King, PSA 8
#93, Senators Rookies, PSA 8
#94, Don Hahn, PSA 8
#102, Astros Rookies, PSA 8
#103, Rich Severson, PSA 8
#116, Ken Sanders, PSA 8
#125, Ray Fosse, PSA 8
#129, Aurelio Monteagudo, PSA 8
#379, Wayne Granger, PSA 8
#505, Ollie Brown, PSA 8
#513, Nolan Ryan, PSA 8(Q)
#513, Nolan Ryan, PSA 6
#525, Ernie Banks, PSA 7
#530, Carl Yastrzemski, PSA 7
#600, Willie Mays, PSA 5
#630, Roberto Clemente, PSA 6
#640, Frank Robsinson, PSA 6
#709, Baylor/Baker RC, PSA 6

Comments

• TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Not mine, but I do have about a dozen 71's on the invoice i dropped off on saturday at PSA.....if you see a 9 pop in the next few weeks from the 6th series, let me know.its probably mine..image
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Try ZARDOZ, he is the Lord and Master of the '71 species...jay
  • Nah, not this one. My last invoice was for 325 cards of which I expected 30-40 sevens etc. for some Stars and high #'s. Out of 290 that I expected eights, I received 177 8NQ's, the balance 7's and problem children that I had missed. Ouch!

I have another load going off shortly
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have another load going off shortly >>

ZARDOZ - You better say a few prayers or do that voodoo that you do, prior to submitting them.
    I've already told you about my good fortune w/ 71's. There are grading standards for the '71's and then a set for everything else...ZARDOZ - Good Luck!...jay
  • jrinckjrinck Posts: 1,321 ✭✭

"My last invoice was for 325 cards of which I expected 30-40 sevens etc. for some Stars and high #'s. Out of 290 that I expected eights, I received 177 8NQ's, the balance 7's and problem children that I had missed. Ouch!"

Yet there is hope! If you spot any problem children (PSA 6/7) before submitting them, please rest assured knowing that there is a good home for them. The John Joseph Rinck Home for Conditionally Challenged '71s is now accepting patients!
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    The John Joseph Rinck Home for Conditionally Challenged '71s is now accepting patients!
    >>

That is a good one .... I am happy to see that 6's are accepted by someone other than me! Heck, my 1933 Goudey and HOF Player set has 2's - and I love every single one of them!
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Will the real 71 submitter please stand up, please stand up...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey