Home U.S. Coin Forum

While you guys were at ANA (and there is a coin involved)

I went to Europe for the first time. Walked through a concentration camp, went up to Hitler's Eagle's nest, that was weird walking were Hitler walked. 60 years ago is nothing to those people, they act as if Hilter was around last week. Saw a Roman Arena were Gladiators fought. Drank from a water source built by the Romans. Right across from the balcony where Romeo called up to Juliet there is a coin shop. I bought a 1886-s VF $5 for 95 bucks. Went to Venice, The Swiss Alps were awesome. I didn't miss ANA at all.

Comments

• Sounds like we have a lot in common. I have been to the same places and have shared the same experiences. PM me some time if you want to discuss the Eagles Nest as I have been there twice. image
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope that you hung on to the 1886-S!

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering about agentjim...he has not been around for a couple months...far shorter than this thread was revived from. :/

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...

Since early 2016.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

sounds like a fun trip and one to be remembered for sure.

We think old is 1700's or 1800's. Not so in Europe. Old starts about 1200 there I think. Different perspective on old world/new world.

bob:)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:
    Since early 2016.

Time flies...

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • oldstandardoldstandard Posts: 387 ✭✭✭

@kryptonitecomics said:
    Sounds like we have a lot in common. I have been to the same places and have shared the same experiences. PM me some time if you want to discuss the Eagles Nest as I have been there twice.

Please respond their is a lot of us that would like to here from you since you are back not returning messages again enjoy my money.

• drfishdrfish Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭

Shane's reply to OP is 15 years old

And the gold $5 is worth $400

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file