13»

Comments

• Options
    dakradakra Posts: 513
    PhillyJoe, Congrats!

-David
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭
    I am speechless; well, not really, just short of breath.

I want to thank Clark for running a very creative giveaway. The grid superimposed on the obverse made this a cross between darts and battleship. It all came down to dumb luck and I am very pleased to be the winner.

Now, how can I top this?

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    PhillyJoe,

Lady Liberty is on her way. I was gonna make her walk, but I would have had to crack her out of her slab... so, I mailed her. Let me know when she shows up... she's insured.

Clark
    NMFB ™

• Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭
    Lady Liberty arrived safe and sound today. I've had more valuable coins mailed to me that weren't as carefully packed as this one. Thank you very much. This one will be displayed on my desk - hopefully I'll spark some collecting interest with those around me.

Now, before I start my own giveaway I have to figure out the prize.

Joe

The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    Cool... I'm glad to hear she made it!

If you're looking for ideas on a giveaway, I vote for a Kennedy proof. image

Clark
    NMFB ™