Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Just got Reanimation, the newest from Linkin Park!!! (Anyone want a copy???)

damn these guys are good, what a great CD! i loved hyrbrid theory and the remixes are amazing!

if yall want copies, PM me image

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Fu^k Linkin Park! I liked them at first but that sh*t got old QUICK...and the last thing I need to hear is some rapped out, jungle beat remixes of the songs that I've heard a zillion times. I do have to admit they kicked a$$ in concert...........about 2 years ago! I wish they'd go away...

Sevendust is a REAL kicka$$ band! If you like hard stuff...check out Sevendust. I'm going to see them this Friday night in Atlanta baby! It's gonna kick major fu^king a$$! And...not to mention...their FROM Atlanta...imageimage
  • Options
    derrick, i agree, linkin park is getting old and annoying

and their new cd - it's just a stupid remix!! it's dumb i think...

I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    Shut up when I'm talking to you

I'm about to break
    Everything you say to me
    Takes me one step closer to the edge
    And I'm about to break

bit(ches image
  • Options
    Yes they are...it'd be different if they came out with some new material...but D@MN...that's just as bad a fu^king Limp Bizkit coming out with a remix cd. COME OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW FOR A CHANGE!

Sevendust all the way!!! image
  • Options
    funny you should mention that...

The Linkin Park juggernaut rolls on with its next new album -- on the heels of a concert DVD -- that ain't quite new and ain't quite the next Linkin Park album. But they are raising the game on the remix project -- which is all the rage among rappers and hard rockers alike these days -- while furthering the notion that they're not one-album wonders.
    Listening to Reanimation, it's nice to see that the band, whose Hybrid Theory was the biggest selling record of 2001, isn't resting on its laurels; DJ/keyboardist Joseph Hahn and MC Mike Shinoda instead focus on giving Theory's songs a new identity, which lends the album a personal touch that, say, Limp Bizkit's New Old Songs lacked. Interesting guest list, too: Everyone from fellow arena metal acts (Korn's Jonathan Davis, Staind's Aaron Lewis) to underground hip-hop notables (Jurassic Five, Acelayone) gets in on the fun.
    As on Hybrid Theory, there's a definite formula at work in all 19 songs, but it's flawless and effective: Abrasive guitars get a mix-down from turntable tactics, and are then scratched into techno-ish and hip-hop backbeats (see "Points of Authority," "By Myself"). At its best, the propulsive crunch of the band's regular material meets the bedroom electronica dreams of Hahn and Shinoda head-on, with some fascinating bast@rdizations resulting -- how else to explain the glitchy, Motorhead wails of "Place for My Head" or the Humble Brothers' big beat collision of Korn and Tricky on "One Step Closer"?

This should satisfy the herd until a proper follow-up is released, but it's worth checking out on its own merits, too.

Brad Cawn
    CDNOW Contributing Writer
  • Options
    Well, at first, their riffs were pretty catchy...but their a ripoff like many other radio airplay bands, who soak up the MTV light. DJ sh*t, raprock fusion, that was used 15 years ago already, the likes of Rage, it seems funny how a bunch of the same bands appear all of a sudden right when it becomes radio friendly. It seems anyone with a detuned 6 string bass, scary image, little talent, a dj, and obvious lyrics about how I hurt so bad inside can have a hit single. And the parents aren't sure if they really like it yet but its still on TRL and pretty little Carson the p***y Daly can say their name, not because MTV is willing to take chances, but because as long as its making them money, they'll play. and when its over, something else will take its place, and all the little girls, and wannabe rebels circle around the tv screen to see their heroes becoming rich. Basically a trend, everything, nothing lasts, the mainstream, the embryonic zombie slaves will follow. imageimage

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    imageimageimage derrick you punk ass bit(h!
  • Options
    Ski, i'd be interested, check out my posts of CDs i have for trade, maybe we can trade a copy for a copy, LMK on my post

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    i did, i did! lol...like a minute ago image
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    I'd like a copy. Don't know whatcha want in return though
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    AiRjOrDaN22AiRjOrDaN22 Posts: 2,038 ✭✭
    pm sent
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    Derrick... o yeah, your right Sevendust, they rock... the songs Denial and Licking Cream... o yeah
    licking cream is my favorite, lol

and LP... they aren't to bad... I just dont like remixes of songs...
    I liked "In the End" and "Point of Authority"
    but doubt I'll like the remixes... I mean, I like the remix of Welcome To Atlanta (J Dupri, etc)... but like the Limp Bizkit remixes, no way
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    Personaly, i like stuff thats easy on my ears, like Jagged Edge, 112, and Craid David.....(its just my taste, so dont bash meimage)
  • Options
    LINKIN PARK!!!!??

HAHAHAH!!

Their overplayed ass sucks! The worst is when you see some geek with a Linkin Park shirt on thinkin' he's a bad ass.

Get a frikkin' Hatebreed CD douche.
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.

• Options
    ahendi, exactly what I been saying. Hell, I seen Hatebreed in Atlanta about 2 years ago and they plain out MELTED MY FACE! Totally kicked some serious a$$! I like them and also Biohazard...they rock too. Can't wait for Sevendust tomorrow night though...they are fu^king awesome!