Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1955 Bowman Baseball high numbers 225-320

For those of you that are collecting this set or have knowledge about the production, I have a question... How difficult are the high numbers? Seems a spread of 95 cards is alot... so the follow up is simply this... Is there a narrower spread within the 225-320 that is more challenging?

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

  • Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

    There is no narrower spread more challenging. As the article states the light colored borders were replaced with the high numbers on the latest printing. Only two sheets exist.

  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for posting the insightful article. I see the use of the TV as the basic frame for the card as a futuristic look as to how MLB would further its way into American culture. It was fairly accurate in terms of predicting what was to come. Personally, I do not see the 1955 Bowman high numbers that often and I am curious if my experience is the same experience shared by others.

    Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Sign In or Register to comment.