Options
1975 & 1976 Topps Baseball Card Collections Up for Auction
I have put my graded 1975 & 1976 Topps Baseball Card Collections & several singles up for auction with Mile High Card Company in Colorado. The auction began October 5th and runs thru October 22, 2026.
1975 Topps set is a Complete PSA Graded set, #4 on the PSA registry with a 9.309 GPA. (Auction Item #18).
1976 Topps set is a Near Complete PSA Graded set (659/660) #7 current finest set on PSA set registry with 9.431 GPA. (Auction Item #19).
I also have several 1975 & 1976 Topps PSA Graded Cards selling separately. I have attached the auction link so you can view the catalog and auction items. Thank you and happy bidding!
https://milehighcardco.com/Catalog.aspx
Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.
______________________________________
The best presents in life are the ones you give yourself!
______________________________________
The best presents in life are the ones you give yourself!
0
Comments
https://milehighcardco.com/1975_Topps_PSA_Graded_Complete_Set__4_On_The_Regis-lot128020.aspx
https://milehighcardco.com/1976_Topps_Near_Complete_Set__659_660__Completely_-lot128813.aspx
ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658