Options
Would this scrape preclude a straight grade? 1964 Kennedy
P0CKETCHANGE
Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
It’s an uncirculated 1964 Kennedy in otherwise good condition. Would the scrape alone put this one in a details holder?

0
Comments
What's special about it, that you'd want to have it graded? Would you be a buyer for a straight-graded coin that looked like that?
Very likely.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc
there's got to be a trick to this question
no. it will straight grade
No, it's pocket change.
I prefer my 64 SMS coins undamaged.
My Collection of Old Holders
Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
How would that happen? Is it possible it was mint-made? To get the best grades use the highest tier services.
Bullion.
I would hope so - machine damage
It's in a straight-graded CACG holder. I was pretty surprised as I think the damage is severe enough to warrant a details grade, especially at CACG.
