Home› Precious Metals
Options

My 1st Silver Round

I was digging through a bag of silver I haven't touched in quite a few years and came across my very 1st silver round. I received this as a tip from a lawyer customer over 40 years ago while I was bartending in Arizona. It is now flipped and in a 3-ring binder, instead of sitting in a bag.

Comments

  • Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 10,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That has a neat circulated look.
    There are other similar rounds in that same series.

  • Options
    HarlequinHarlequin Posts: 269 ✭✭✭

    A very nice tip! My first time seeing one of these. I really love that beading around the perimeter, very nice piece! 😎

    🇺🇸 Harlequin
    harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com
    Home of the Americana Collection of USA silver coins

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

    $60 tip ? You were making him strong drinks, huh ? :wink: Nice patron.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I like the JM logo design. Nice. Peace Roy

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW

Sign In or Register to comment.