WTB/WTTF 2011 Joe Panik Prospect Autos
lemmer
Posts: 4 ✭✭
Hi, I am trying to track down a few rare Joe Panik cards from 2011. He is one of 4 players I collect. Here are the cards I'm looking for:
--
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Prospects Black Status Signature Die Cut #P-11 Joe Panik
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Prospects Gold Status Signature Die Cut #P-11 Joe Panik
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Prospects Signature Red Ink #P-11 Joe Panik
2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome Prospect Autographs Purple Refractor #BCA-JP Joe Panik
2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome Prospect Autographs Red Refractor #BCA-JP Joe Panik
2011 Leaf Metal Draft Prismatic Gold #AU-JP2a Joe Panik
2011 Leaf Metal Draft Prismatic Red #AU-JP2a Joe Panik
--
I am willing to trade or buy. Here is my searchable trade list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qv87rXVjNs/edit?gid=1642685581#gid=1642685581. Please let me know if you have one of these or know someone who does!
--
Jon
Seems like I’ve been buying the same junk wax for 30 years. Currently collecting MiLB sets and sf giants flagship golds / heritage variations.
For trade list here.