Home› Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking to trade 1909 VDDR Cents

WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 4, 2026 5:23AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have been collecting the 1909 VDDR cents beginning with #13 of the 74 listed (as found here)

http://www.varietyvista.com/01a LC Doubled Dies Vol 1/DDR 1909.htm

I have a few raw and graded extras I would be interested in trading for those examples I don’t have. Spoiler – I want AU to UNC examples.

If you are interested in swapping (or just want to discuss the variety) send me a PM.

WS

These are the ones I am missing:

VDDR 17
VDDR 18
VDDR 20
VDDR 24
VDDR 26
VDDR 27
VDDR 28
VDDR 29
VDDR 33
VDDR 34
VDDR 35
VDDR 36
VDDR 37
VDDR 40
VDDR 44
VDDR 45
VDDR 46
VDDR 47
VDDR 49
VDDR 51
VDDR 52
VDDR 53
VDDR 54
VDDR 56
VDDR 57
VDDR 58
VDDR 59
VDDR 60
VDDR 61
VDDR 62
VDDR 63
VDDR 65
VDDR 68
VDDR 71
VDDR 74

These are my extras:

VDDR 41
VDDR 42
VDDR 55
VDDR 66

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.