Options
Proof Quarters, Which is Your Favorite?
Eldorado9
Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
Post a nice proof quarter or two.....
PF-68+ Cam, Ex. Newman
PF-66+ Dcam
PF-67+
PF-67+ Cam
11
Comments
Please ship the 1912 to me. 🤞
😉
Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.
Same here on the 1912 🫶👍
I'll take the 1898.
All are nice regardless.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc
As a seated guy, I’m a big fan of the 1881!!
"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress,
running like a water color in the rain...."
my first choice is the 1881 than the 1898. All nice coins. Lovely toning on all of them. I am sure they are gorgeous in hand.
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who do not.
Coin Photography
Nice coins guys! @darkstar I don't need to tell you how special your 1902 quarter is.......Because you own it. Love it.
I'm not a hater...I'll take them all!
In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson
Oh Wait! Sorry, its not a proof.....
Here is my Washington Quarter Variety Registry Set
This is my Washington Quarter Proof Variety Registry Set
All are outstanding
For the very few of you that are Black and White fans, here are three:
PR67CAM w/CAC:

Steve
My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996