SOLD Seven Rolls Silver Proof State Quarters (40 coins / 7.232 troy oz silver per roll)
defcatnumismatics
Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
EDIT: This lot has been sold, thank you!
Good morning!
This is an updated listing for my previous post, which I was unable to edit due to website changes. To avoid confusion, I thought it would be best to start a new post with the new coins. Plus, the rolls that did sell from the first post have now been delivered.
Carrying forward two rolls from that previous post, bringing in 5 new rolls. Grand total of 7 rolls available.
These coins were removed from OGP and placed into tubes for ease of storage/shipment. There will be zero circulation wear to these coins, although some do show some tarnishing (as is relatively normal for these coins), and I do my best to handle them as minimally/carefully as possible. There will be a mix of dates/states in each roll, usually falling in between 2000 and 2008.
There is 7.232 troy oz. per roll of 40 coins. I will personally verify the correct number of coins in each roll prior to shipment. My asking price is SPOT price shipped (spot price taken at time we agree on sale) or BEST OFFER.
I always consider reasonable offers and do my best to be respectful during the entire process. Feel free to contact those shown in my signature to verify that my actions match my words.

Payment: At this time, I only have PayPal for online payments. There will be a difference in price of PPFF vs. PPGS.
Shipment: Shipping cost will be included/factored into sale price. For one roll, I will ship USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box with Signature Confirmation. My default for two or more rolls will be USPS Registered Mail. If you would rather purchase your own label and insurance and email that to me as a PDF file, I am happy to accommodate your request. Each roll will be taped with painter's tape (easier to get off once it arrives) to prevent opening during transit, and each package will be taped within an inch of its life (I always remember someone on another forum saying tape was much, much cheaper than coins...) to prevent the package coming open. I will make sure nothing inside sounds like coins, either. If you've bought from me before (here or elsewhere) you know I take this part seriously. I ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment (unless a holiday interrupts.)
Thank you, and have a great day!
Successful B/S/T transactions with: bigjpst, Crusty, MasonG, dcarr, justindan

Comments
Pmd
Successful Transactions dantheman984,jimtyler,perryhall,doubleeagle07,onlyroosies,bigjpst,olahinmah,jwp,Cfioretti,surfinxhi,commoncents05,jclovescoins,LeeBone,WQoarterFreddie,Torey,Relaxn,KISHU1,Mach19,WalkerGuy21D,PROMETHIUS88,
Commemdude,Bundles84,USMarine6, COINS MAKE CENTS,Matt04,Morgan13,coindeuce,defcatnumismatics,ajaan,histman
Pending sale, all 7 rolls. Thank you!
Website
Successful B/S/T transactions with: bigjpst, Crusty, MasonG, dcarr, justindan