Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Trouble with the "new" look on this forum

Is anybody having trouble with the edit button with this new look forum? I can't edit any posts or titles.

Shane

Comments

  • Options
    1982FootballWax1982FootballWax Posts: 2,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Everyone is! The alleged new forum "upgrade" in every aspect is akin to loose excrement.

    Of course you gets what you pay for sometimes less

    It's the singer not the song - Peter Townshend (1972)
    Not even a minute do I buy the whole buh buh buh I'm a man-child japery - Me (2025)

  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @frankhardy said:
    Is anybody having trouble with the edit button with this new look forum? I can't edit any posts or titles.

    Me too Shane.

    I kicked it upstairs - since it's Friday and not fixed? I'm betting at best Monday?

    Mike
Sign In or Register to comment.