Options
2026-S Silver Emerging Liberty Dime
cinque1543
Posts: 626 ✭✭✭✭
IMHO, the 2026 Emerging Liberty Dime is the most beautiful coin the US Mint has produced in decades. I'd like to own one of the 2026-S silver versions, but I probably never will. To my knowledge, the only way to get one is when they are broken out from the 2026 Semiquincentennial Silver Proof Set. Is this correct? Per the US Mint website, the Mint produced 271,520 of those sets, so the dime is hardly rare.
I did buy a BU version of the nickel/copper 2026-P dime at a coin show earlier this summer (for $1), so I guess I'll just be happy with that.

5
Comments
i love the look of the silver dime as well
if wanting only a silver dime, you must buy it broken out
I'm seeing that dime bags and rolls made a return appearance this morning on the website,
It is a beautiful design. It should be continued into future years. I also wish the Mint would go back to selling proof singles as it did many, many decades ago.
It is a great design and should be continued for years to come. No offense to FDR, I just like this design better.
I would move the mintmark to below the bust, after the date.
Custom album maker and numismatic photographer.
Need a personalized album made? Design it on the website below and I'll build it for you.
https://www.donahuenumismatics.com/.
The current president should 'channel' Teddy Roosevelt by replacing the FDR dime & JFK half with the Emerging Liberty dime and Enduring Freedom half dollar. A handful of presidents have been sufficiently honored, they've had their moment, it's time to move on. WTP prefer the allegorical images of 'Liberty', imho.
fka renman95, Sep 2005, 7,000 posts
It is long overdue to remove (mostly) dead presidents from coins and return to our numismatic heritage.
I love the dime design as well and I plan to pick up a PCGS graded silver soon 😎
🇺🇸 Harlequin
harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com
Home of the Americana Collection of USA silver coins
Or CAC?
Its dark side but I get Sower vibes from her, maybe it's just the cap !
That’s slightly more than half the mintage of the 1909-S VDB cent. Granted these will all be well preserved and it is not clear whether any significant quantity will end up in the melting pot with rising spot prices.
What are PCGS and CACG PF 69 and 70 DCAM coins fetching?
Sold out again, dammit! I want another dime bag!
In PF70 DCAM, about $130. In PF69 DCAM, about $85.
ill be looking at these, i like
I like that representations of Liberty are again appearing on our coinage, but this one reminds me too much of Peter Pan. Maybe it's just me?
I guess “Liberty” is non-binary now. 🤣
Poor quality photo, but it looks like you can get the Emerging Liberty dime in an NGC holder with black background.