Home› Sports Talk
Options

Padres are a lock tonight..

olb31olb31 Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

+110 put a hundred on them..

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 34,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Imagine if we had a gambling thread over here ????

    Joking with you bud, post up in the gamblers thread 🍻

    We all talk about betting and stuff we see which might give a little insight from time to time

  • Options
    ElMagoStrikeZoneElMagoStrikeZone Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

    delete

  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @olb31 said:
    +110 put a hundred on them..

    Along with no crying, there are also no locks in baseball.
    Better luck next time!

  • Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

    As a lot of you know I am a huge Dodger Fan. When I saw that the Dodgers were doing the 9 pitcher routine, I figured they would get killed. Maybe I jinxed the Padres. LOL!!

    Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @olb31 said:
    As a lot of you know I am a huge Dodger Fan. When I saw that the Dodgers were doing the 9 pitcher routine, I figured they would get killed. Maybe I jinxed the Padres. LOL!!

    Yeah that’s understandable. 😄
    KC is my team and they have a pitcher named Daniel Lynch who used to be a reliever and they’re trying to turn him into a starter. Yesterday it didn’t go very well. 😫

  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

    the Padres were a lock all right

    a pad lock

    like, don't go in there

  • Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gonsolin got bombed too.

    Work hard and you will succeed!!
Sign In or Register to comment.