Lincoln looks like he's smoking a corn cob pipe.
Corn cob pipe?
Do you have any pictures of the coin?
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session." - Someone, probably
Pictures attached.
@franklinresearch said: Pictures attached.
They must not have uploaded, I don't see any
Attached...did this work?
@franklinresearch said: Attached...did this work?
Unfortunately not; are you trying to attach normal photos or files?
Photos
@franklinresearch said: Photos
Oh that's odd, must be a glitch then.
It's showing the attached images below this comment box for me. When I post the comment, they are not there.
That's very odd
Here's an image I found on the web of a penny similar to your description, does yours look similar to this?
Can I send the images to your email?
@franklinresearch said: Can I send the images to your email?
It'd be a bit of a wait, you'd have to wait until ~2:30PM (EST) for an answer, if you're wanting
I'll start a new thread and see if that fixes the problem.
Similar but Lincoln's entire face is messed up with something.
@franklinresearch said: Similar but Lincoln's entire face is messed up with something.
most likely PMD then
@Goob said: @franklinresearch said: Similar but Lincoln's entire face is messed up with something. most likely PMD then
@Goob said:
"Most likely" ?
What type of file are you trying to attach?
Are you on a phone or a PC?
Answers
Corn cob pipe?
Do you have any pictures of the coin?
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
Pictures attached.
They must not have uploaded, I don't see any
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
Attached...did this work?
Unfortunately not; are you trying to attach normal photos or files?
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
Photos
Oh that's odd, must be a glitch then.
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
It's showing the attached images below this comment box for me. When I post the comment, they are not there.
That's very odd
Here's an image I found on the web of a penny similar to your description, does yours look similar to this?
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
Can I send the images to your email?
It'd be a bit of a wait, you'd have to wait until ~2:30PM (EST) for an answer, if you're wanting
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
I'll start a new thread and see if that fixes the problem.
Similar but Lincoln's entire face is messed up with something.
most likely PMD then
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
"Most likely" ?
What type of file are you trying to attach?
Are you on a phone or a PC?