Home› Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: Raw key seated halves and large cent

USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 23, 2026 8:25AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Can do the usual check, MO, PPG, PP+3% and as always if you like the coin and not the price feel free to make an offer.
Looking to sell these three raw goodies as a package deal but if you want just 1 or 2 feel free to send an offer.
1803 large cent some ED.
1853 a and r half with an obvious cleaning
1881 half with ED
Take the lot for $SOLD and shipping is on me.

Comments

  • Options
    WildWestHalfDollarsWildWestHalfDollars Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2026 1:44PM

    The 1881 50c is worth more than the total you are asking. One of the low mintages from 1879-1890 series. I would use acetone on it then sell it. 1881 = mintage of only 10 000 pieces. PCGS value at G-04 = 400$ yours is nicer than a G-04. Like I said give it an acetone bath.

    Liberty Seated Half Dollars

  • Options
    USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @WildWestHalfDollars said:
    The 1881 50c is worth more than the total you are asking. One of the low mintages from 1879-1890 series. I would use acetone on it then sell it. 1881 = mintage of only 10 000 pieces. PCGS value at G-04 = 400$ yours is nicer than a G-04. Like I said give it an acetone bath.

    Well I guess someone will be getting on hell of a deal then

  • Options
    KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭

    PM

  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 25,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Just a quick note to tell you Russ is a totally trustworthy and valuable member of these forums.
    These three coins arrived today (boxed well, USPS Priority). All as described and better in hand than his photos show.
    These are terrific additions in my growing various United States type sets.


    The purchased coins are on the left.
    I already have the spots filled for the 1881 Seated half. . . It's an extra now unless I start and eleventh set! ((Heaven forbid.))

Sign In or Register to comment.