Options
Dimeman drops Cowturds 30 years enough is enough!!!!!!
Dimeman sez:
I'm done with the Cowturds! Loosing to the Giants is totally inexcusable! The so called best 2 wideouts (Lamb and Pickens) failed to show up and the much (supposed) improved defense looked like the same ole shit! And Prescott is a Romo clone. He can't play with his hands around his throat.
I live in Central Illinois with the closest teams being the Bears, Colts, Chiefs, and Titans. I'm picking the Chiefs as my new team.
Jon
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
2
Comments
I saw his Ebay listings of Cowboys memorabilia. Many hundreds of them.
Everything listed at one dollar, free shipping. LOL
Happy Trails to you Mr.Dimeman.
LOL
go big BLUE
COPPER is gutter !

Dimeman - if you're incensed enough to want to wholesale that fantastic collection of high grade, PCGS Washington quarters, let me know. 😉
Dime must have been happy about last night, the offense was clickin'
He told me he's done with The Boys. Full time Chiefs fan now.
Dave