Options
2026 FIFA U.S.A. Half Dollars
CaptHenway
Posts: 34,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
Another 2026 coin.

Professional Numismatist, Retired. 55 year member ANA. Former ANA Senior Authenticator. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and ANA Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner of the PNG's 2026 Robert Friedberg Award for "The Enigmatic Lincoln Cents of 1922," Available now from Whitman or Amazon.
1
Comments
Honestly not a bad design!
"Another day, another Collectors Universe forum scrolling session."
- Someone, probably
Options, including gold coin
Hmmmm, I don't know. I'm old school.
Like I said, the Mint is pumping them out like the post office pumps out stamps!
pass for now
could not be less interested in these
great for those who are into futbol I spose
these have been on sale since shortly after the first game
there is the semiq commemorative coin program, and then there are the coins from the usual legislative path as past commems. the fifa will be the only commems made this year as done through the usual path