Homeβ€Ί Random
Options

Car Photo Thread: Post your favorite whips!!!!

pcgsregistrycollectorpcgsregistrycollector Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post your favorite whip and tell us why it's THE one πŸš—πŸ”₯ Doesn't matter if it's a beater or a dream car - show it off! Also tell some stories if you got em!

Here's mine:

Bought off an auction website in 2019. Runs and drives nicely!

Proud follower of Christ! I love the USA! Land of the Bright and Beautiful! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comments

  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 14,471 ✭✭✭✭✭


    1964 Studebaker Cruiser. Fully optioned and built for Byers Burlingame, the President of the company. Built on December 18, 1963, two days later the South Bend factory shut down. I bought it from the second owner in 1974

  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 14,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Here’s my jalopy




    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I just sold this one two weeks ago, and I already regret it.

  • Options
    pcgsregistrycollectorpcgsregistrycollector Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Fire!

    Proud follower of Christ! I love the USA! Land of the Bright and Beautiful! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

  • Options
    ricarf2386ricarf2386 Posts: 242 ✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2026 6:46PM

    [b]Ecuadorian Pride! πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨[/b]

    This was the very first one manufactured in my country, Ecuador, back in the '70s. Greetings!

  • Options
    D808LFD808LF Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1948 Mercury "woodie"

    fka renman95, Sep 2005, 7,000 posts

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,243 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Saw this this morning πŸŒ„

Sign In or Register to comment.