The mintage (160,000) on the subscription page is probably still from last year. Currently, the subscriptions are unlimited. You might want to subscribe now, just in case there is either a flip opportunity or limited quantities later.
I know there is a quantity button to add or subtract but the note on the subscription page seems to contradict the ability to get more than one?
"1 set shipped per year per subscription."; Yes, I am confused too. Just par for the course with the current mint web developers.
@cptbilly said:
No proof Morgan or Peace this year.
Will 2026 mark the end of the so-called Modern Morgan and Peace series ?
A short while ago I saw HSN Mike say he feels this may be the last year for this series.
I like the coin, but with how much I shelled out this year for 250 and BoM stuff, I wouldnt mind NOT chasing these any more and recovering some fund$.
@stawick said:
A short while ago I saw HSN Mike say he feels this may be the last year for this series.
I'm good with that. I happily bought the 2021, but regretted the 2023s almost immediately. I'm looking at this one because 250 and the diamond finish but this series has little else to offer.
A short while ago I saw HSN Mike say he feels this may be the last year for this series.
I like the coin, but with how much I shelled out this year for 250 and BoM stuff, I wouldnt mind NOT chasing these any more and recovering some fund$.
Kind of a bummer for me... Next year my company is having a centennial and I wanted to buy a few for my team.
Newbie collector of type and circulated Peace dollars, photographer of places and animals, player of instruments and builder of amplifiers, espresso industry professional, and a person distracted by shiny objects.
@cptbilly said:
No proof Morgan or Peace this year.
Will 2026 mark the end of the so-called Modern Morgan and Peace series ?
A short while ago I saw HSN Mike say he feels this may be the last year for this series.
I like the coin, but with how much I shelled out this year for 250 and BoM stuff, I wouldnt mind NOT chasing these any more and recovering some fund$.
I saw that 'episode' and like you, I heard him say just that. I wouldn't mind NOT chasing these myself!! Hearing him say he feels this could be the last year of the Morgan and Peace $'s, I really hope he's found the pulse on this one
Check mint site this afternoon and the add button was red for subscriptions . I managed to sign in and get one today . Tried several times before but got stuck in cart and not available. As soon as I finished they were gone again.
" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
On the other hand I love the idea of these, still at 160K
Certain they'll stock them for months years at 250k inflated as usual number this year.
Then I will move off 5 subs a week before Nov 12.
Lanz man has like over a 100 of these subscribed, so I do not know what he's thinking but making $30 per ship seems to give him great joys.
I cannot get past 5 subs on my one account and thats like $1900 so I think I am good.
Way too expensive for .859 ounce times 2 silver trinkets per $375
@Mr Lindy said:
On the other hand I love the idea of these, still at 160K
Certain they'll stock them for months years at 250k inflated as usual number this year.
Then I will move off 5 subs a week before Nov 12.
Lanz man has like over a 100 of these subscribed, so I do not know what he's thinking but making $30 per ship seems to give him great joys.
I cannot get past 5 subs on my one account and thats like $1900 so I think I am good.
Way too expensive for .859 ounce times 2 silver trinkets per $375
@HATTRICK said:
Add to bag on for subscription now.
Get one while you can
ats currently 3
I will probably pause my subscription on these before they are shipped. I'm just not feeling it with this one.
No, still just 50. For now. I may end up with zero, depending on what happens before release. Why would I not want a $1500 flip (if there is one)? I flipped 500 2026 US Mint sets at less than $20 per unit.
All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.
The mintage (160,000) on the subscription page is probably still from last year. Currently, the subscriptions are unlimited. You might want to subscribe now, just in case there is either a flip opportunity or limited quantities later.
I know there is a quantity button to add or subtract but the note on the subscription page seems to contradict the ability to get more than one?
"1 set shipped per year per subscription."; Yes, I am confused too. Just par for the course with the current mint web developers.
1 set is shipped per year per subs rioting, if you up the quantity you will get one set for each subscription up to the household limit.
Comments
I can’t wait until the Red Book guide to 2026 US coinage comes out
"1 set shipped per year per subscription."; Yes, I am confused too. Just par for the course with the current mint web developers.
The Beatles version never made it to #1 only because it was never released as a single.
Subs are now open again!
A short while ago I saw HSN Mike say he feels this may be the last year for this series.
I like the coin, but with how much I shelled out this year for 250 and BoM stuff, I wouldnt mind NOT chasing these any more and recovering some fund$.
I'm good with that. I happily bought the 2021, but regretted the 2023s almost immediately. I'm looking at this one because 250 and the diamond finish but this series has little else to offer.
Kind of a bummer for me... Next year my company is having a centennial and I wanted to buy a few for my team.
Newbie collector of type and circulated Peace dollars, photographer of places and animals, player of instruments and builder of amplifiers, espresso industry professional, and a person distracted by shiny objects.
CACG Registry
MyCollect Registry
I saw that 'episode' and like you, I heard him say just that. I wouldn't mind NOT chasing these myself!! Hearing him say he feels this could be the last year of the Morgan and Peace $'s, I really hope he's found the pulse on this one
Check mint site this afternoon and the add button was red for subscriptions . I managed to sign in and get one today . Tried several times before but got stuck in cart and not available. As soon as I finished they were gone again.
Apparently, at one of the major coin shows, Paul Hollis was asked if the Morgan/Peace commem's were going away and he said they weren't.
Add to bag on for subscription now.
Get one while you can
ats currently 3
I will probably pause my subscription on these before they are shipped. I'm just not feeling it with this one.
On the other hand I love the idea of these, still at 160K
Certain they'll stock them for months years at 250k inflated as usual number this year.
Then I will move off 5 subs a week before Nov 12.
Lanz man has like over a 100 of these subscribed, so I do not know what he's thinking but making $30 per ship seems to give him great joys.
I cannot get past 5 subs on my one account and thats like $1900 so I think I am good.
Way too expensive for .859 ounce times 2 silver trinkets per $375
I ordered three a few weeks ago.... I'm good to go !
No, still just 50. For now. I may end up with zero, depending on what happens before release. Why would I not want a $1500 flip (if there is one)? I flipped 500 2026 US Mint sets at less than $20 per unit.
All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.
Mint, proof, burnished, reverse-proof, enhanced, privied, dual-date, colorized, holographic, letter-edged, gold gilded, ruthenium fields, font change, extra tail feathers, 90% silver, 99.99% silver, high relief, extra high relief, incuse, extra-deep incuse, bowl shaped, and now diamond fields...what's next? Now presenting Diamond Device Reverse Proof with Ruthenium Hair!?!
1 set is shipped per year per subs rioting, if you up the quantity you will get one set for each subscription up to the household limit.