Options
PSA prices, as to other pricing?
Hi guys,
I came across a Beautiful
NBA HOOPS Card...
From 1990
"LOTTERY PICK" of
Bo Kimble

I am aware of the "Left lower Corner, bent!![]()
After checking the comp. By PSA Standards.
The ultimate high grade of
"10".
Shows,
High Valued!
These are based on already sold, too!
So, why do you suppose many on the Bay start at only,
$1?
Plus, many appear beautiful, with no issues too.
Why, the huge price difference?
Are the PSA Comps close to accurate or not?
Thanks![]()
"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!
--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.0
Comments
The game never ends when your whole world depends on the turn of a friendly card. - Alan Parsons, Eric Woolfson
It's the singer not the song - Peter Townshend (1972)
Not even a minute do I buy the whole buh buh buh I'm a man-child japery - Me (2025)
I’d say because no one collects or cares about the player and the last 9 sold for 10 bucks. So for 60 bucks you can sub that card and toss a coin, one side 150 dollar gain (maybe, only one sale from a year ago, entirely possible next one sells for 40 bucks), other side 50 dollar loss. Its a terrible bet to make.
Fwiw your version would be an auth or a 1 with that corner and the tear.
Thanks guys!

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!
--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.