Options
Enhanced Coins From the US Mint
124Spider
Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
A few weeks ago, I received my "enhanced" uncirculated ASE. I thought it was much more attractive than the "normal" one, which I have always liked.
So I looked forward to receiving my "enhanced" uncirculated Morgan and Peace dollars.
They arrived today, and did not disappointed.
I was a bit let down in 2021, with the first batch; pretty enough, but lifeless, with none of the really special look of the uncirculated original Morgan and Peace dollars.
These come much closer, IMO.
But it's a bit annoying that, despited being a product of the West Point Mint, they chose not to have a mint mark on the coins. Odd.
2
Comments
Like the 2017 enhanced uncirculated set. Really nice looking yet overlooked by most.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc
I like the look of the enhanced ASE. I received two perfect coins and think they are the best ASE issued this year for several reasons.