Home› Precious Metals
Options

What changed that palladium is now outperforming platinum since this past Thursday

DisneyFanDisneyFan Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since Thursday Palladium is up 7.3% while platinum is down .7%. Recently they traded close together,

Comments

  • Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I believe it came on the news of Hyundai's plans to introduce more hybrid models and other automotive sector news related to demand. But also wondering why platinum didn't follow as strongly.

  • Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Manipulation :#

    begin discussion

    It's all about what the people want...

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well the palladium eagles outshine their platinum counterparts. Guess : Eye appeal :joy:

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    HarlequinHarlequin Posts: 269 ✭✭✭

    To be honest I have no idea as it could be due to several reasons. I remember a time when no one would go near palladium so it's good to see the metal coming into its own in the mainstream.

    🇺🇸 Harlequin
    harlequinnumismatic@gmail.com
    Home of the Americana Collection of USA silver coins

Sign In or Register to comment.