Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Here is some information on an auto issue that I like to collect

for some reason the 90's auto don't seem to bring the money that the newer auto's bring and it probably relates to having serial numbers on the card.

I like the 1998 Bowman Auto cards (Football and Baseball). It's basically for the rookies slash newer players. I think there were 70 for each sport. There are 3 versions of the auto's. The Blue, Silver and Gold. The Certified Autograph emblem on the front top corner is colored one of these 3 colors. The blue version has 500 issued, the silver 75 and the gold 25.

The main baseball ones are Tejada, Nomar and Beltre (maybe 1 or 2 others). Main Football is Peyton, Moss, Charles Woodson and Fred Taylor (maybe 1 or 2 others).

Just thought I would share this info in case you like these too or want to check them out.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

  • Options
    ElMagoStrikeZoneElMagoStrikeZone Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I like shiny 90s with variations and numbered autos. I got into Beltre, Moss and Fred Taylor cards way back when. Sold off a bunch of Peytons. Still got some graded and raw numbered, inserts, etc. It's nice most of this stuff got generally ignored for the longest time. If some of it was popular I would have sold more.

Sign In or Register to comment.