Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is anyone having trouble with the forum loading on their phone?

RaufusRaufus Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 25, 2026 11:09AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi All,

I've been on the forum for nearly 20 years. I've never had an issue w/it loading on my phone. A couple of days ago when I tried to log on from my S23 Android I got the screen in the photo in the next post. It loads perfectly in incognito mode. I looked online, saw the info about clearing cookies, etc. but it made no difference.

Has anyone else had this happen recently?

Thanks for any info!

Land of the Free because of the Brave!

Comments

  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 23,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I've had this happen twice on my desktop in the last few days. Both times it resolved by refreshing the screen though it took longer than typical to refresh.

    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

    In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

    image
  • Options
    stawickstawick Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭

    It was happening on my Win11 laptop recently.
    I was wondering if it was due to forum cleanup (deleted posts / threads - off topic administration)???

  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lermish said:
    It's happened for me intermittently for the last couple of days, likely just network/forum software issues.

    Thanks! I'm not an IT person. I was hoping that this was not something on my end.

    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @TomB said:
    I've had this happen twice on my desktop in the last few days. Both times it resolved by refreshing the screen though it took longer than typical to refresh.

    I tried that, restarting my phone and clearing cookies w/no luck.

    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’ve had it show up occasionally over the last week. Clicking refresh or going back and reopening the desired thread usually works (might take two refreshes).

  • Options
    pcgsregistrycollectorpcgsregistrycollector Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happens every once in a while--gotten used to it.

    Proud follower of Christ! I love the USA! Land of the Bright and Beautiful! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 17,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Same here.

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yes and did on a desktop yesterday. It was spotty at best. A carry over to here i guess ☹️

  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for all of the information! I was thinking it was my device. Not being a computer person , i'm wondering what changed with the website to cause this to happen so frequently with so many of us.

    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,782 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I've also been having periodic problems loading pages.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

    What?

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    NephasthNephasth Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

    Too much traffic. We need a waiting room.

  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Had same thing happen sporadically on my cell over past 3 days Eventually get it in line.

    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file