Options
Got my cool red box this morning!
Coin Finder
Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
It’s a red box with little flex of gold and it’s really cool. Here’s a picture.
The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…
7
Comments
Nice! I am still hoping for my order to return in one of the Ruby Red Boxes.
BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
The gold flecks are a real flex.
fka renman95, Sep 2005, 7,000 posts
@Coin Finder
I have 2 now!
We are all waiting anxiously to see what came INSIDE that box!
You will!
The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…
Hey @jmlanzaf - Pretty cool privy mark, don't you think? 😂 🤣
You will!
The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…
Also got a red box …with the above coin. It (the coin) went to the customer who had me submit it. This is like the fifth color now. Blue, black, gold, green orange and red ,IIRC …. Someone may correct me.
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
Apparently, there are more than 5. Here's a thread discussing it https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/14140414#Comment_14140414
I'll trade 4 of my blues for 1 ruby red.
And I'll put a mystery slab with a coin in each blue box to sweeten the deal for a ruby red sans a slabbed coin.
Nice looking box