Options
What is ebay trying to get at whenever one logs in ?
DbacksBillsSuns
Posts: 42 ✭✭

0
Comments
Makes it easier for them to terrorize you like they did to the Steiners
It's the singer not the song - Peter Townshend (1972)
Not even a minute do I buy the whole buh buh buh I'm a man-child japery - Me (2025)
serious answer is and I'm making a couple assumptions - that you're at the right site first and foremost - this is asking most likely for a passkey if you're set one up for eBay. this is your browser asking you for permission; eBay doesn't actually get access to your devices.
The Steiners got almost $50M. That probably resulted in a few of those awkward training scenarios we get to click through in corporate programs. No more jokes about sending live spiders to intimidate journalists in the break room! Thanks a lot eBay.