Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone attend BRNA in Dalton?

BigAlBigAl Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

I was there for maybe an hour yesterday afternoon, not much traffic at all. I'm not complaining, nice to not have to deal with crowds, but not sure if word was out that it's open to the public on Thurs.

Comments

  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have gone to that show for many years. I have been cutting back on shows now. I went to the MNS show instead. Report to post tomorrow.

  • Options
    AdamLAdamL Posts: 230 ✭✭✭✭

    I was at the Missouri Numismatic Society show yesterday. I hadn't been in 3 or 4 years and it seemed slightly smaller than usual. I overheard one dealer saying some people who are normally there had flown to GA for a show. I'm assuming the BRNA.

  • Options
    ChangeInHistoryChangeInHistory Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It's not bad but slower than usual. Im sure MSN and BRNA along with the show in NC have affected traffic a bit for all 3 shows. There is business and coins are selling at decent,/strong market prices.
    FWIW Dalton has the best food service of all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file