Selling the stack
HI guys
First off - thanks mods for hopefully keeping this post here. I'm new and I respect you guys' space.
Im a journalist in the UK presently making a podcast documentary series about stackers and stacking, particularly with reference to gold. Its been great talking to all the folk about their stacks - but what I'd really value is a chat with those who made the decision to sell a significant portion or even all of their long-collected stack.
Its not so much about the monetary value achieved after years of stacking - its more about how it actually felt to part with it, and whether its a journey that could start again with new financial circumstances.
Im not so much talking about the numismatic element, so indeed I may be in the wrong forums, but hopefully there are enough of you guys that have stacked over the years and eventually cashed in.
Would anyone be up for a chat with me, and hopefully I can PM?
I would be very grateful.
Sincere thanks!
Ciaran
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum