Home› Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Canadian Toners & Colorful Dutch Banknotes @GC

Hi All. I'm selling a few items from my collection. My Canadian collection is going to be more focused on higher end slabbed specimen strikes, or lower end items for my Dansco album. So, these are more middle of the road items that I'd like to unload. Nevertheless, there are some nice toners here.

As for the Dutch banknotes, I collected them during the pandemic, and I ended up using the banknotes in an article I wrote for the PCGS Market Report magazine. I was quite proud of the article, and thought it was worthy of a PNG award, but that didn't come to pass - but I digress. Here's a link to that article. https://www.pcgs.com/news/ootje-oxenaar-the-art-and-application-of-banknote-design


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2131064/Canada-1859-Cent-Narrow-9-KM-1-PCGS-MS-63-RB-Toned


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2131066/Canada-1935-Silver-Dollar-KM-30-PCGS-MS-65-Toned


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2131067/Canada-1949-Silver-Dollar-Newfoundland-KM-47-PCGS-MS-65-Toned


Ex Pittman
https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2131068/Canada-1954-5-Cents-KM-50-NGC-MS-65-Ex-Pittman-Collection


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2131065/Canada-1955-Silver-10-Cents-KM-51-PCGS-PL-67-CAMEO-Toned


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2137199/Netherlands-1985-ND-1986-250-Gulden-De-Nederlandsche-Bank-Note-SCWPM-98a-PCGS-Bannote-Gem-Unc-66-PPQ


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2137197/Netherlands-1982-50-Gulden-De-Nederlandsche-Bank-Note-SCWPM-96-PCGS-Bannote-Superb-Gem-Unc-68-PPQ


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2137198/Netherlands-1977-ND-1981-100-Gulden-De-Nederlandsche-Bank-Note-SCWPM-97a-PCGS-Bannote-Gem-Unc-65-PPQ


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2137196/Netherlands-1971-25-Gulden-De-Nederlandsche-Bank-Note-SCWPM-92b-PCGS-Bannote-Gem-Unc-66-PPQ


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2137195/Netherlands-1968-10-Gulden-De-Nederlandsche-Bank-Note-SCWPM-91b-PCGS-Bannote-Superb-Gem-Unc-67-PPQ


https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/2137194/Netherlands-1973-5-Gulden-De-Nederlandsche-Bank-Note-SCWPM-95a-PCGS-Bannote-Gem-Unc-65-PPQ

Phil Arnold
Director of Photography, GreatCollections
greatcollections.com

Comments

  • Options
    PhilArnoldPhilArnold Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Shameless bump. These items are ending this Sunday.

    Phil Arnold
    Director of Photography, GreatCollections
    greatcollections.com

  • Options
    element159element159 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

    Nice Dutch notes! That is a really cool series of notes, and a nice article about them. Some of my favorite world notes.

Sign In or Register to comment.