Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Anyone else noticing it has been taking longer than 3 days to have your set reviewed before being up

I've been updating my set for the past week and a half, and while I've been making sure to select the "for review" button, my set still isn't updated. Has anyone else been noticing a delay?
Who is Rober Maris?

Comments

• theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    I have made multiple updates in the last two weeks, all posting within two business days.
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    They have been a little slow. I checked they display and waited 2 weeks , then Doubled checkedd and the choice not to display was checked.. I've never chose that option befor , well I unchecked it and a week later updated.
    x
  • acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    There are a ton of sets out there now. I don't see how Gayle and BJ keep up as fast as they do. Would you be willing to pay a $3-5 fee per set to hire an additional person to make the changes faster?

Regards,

Alan
  • MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Would you be willing to pay a $3-5
    fee per set to hire an additional person to make the changes faster?

Patience is a virtue. Changes might take a few days, but what's the hurry? Adding a fee to list sets is a bad idea. Experience shows that today's $3 fee becomes tommorow's $10 fee.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Yeah - I know that Gayle was on vacation a week or two ago and then after she came back we've kept BJ pretty busy between "5 free gradings" and the Variations threads. Most times it really doesn't matter how long it takes to update - but if you really, REALLY need it - you can email them and ask them to do a specific set or 2.

I had to do it about a week ago when I had traded cards out of my 72 set because I had added about 30 upgrades. So, I had 7 different people waiting to post cards in their sets from me and couldn't because mine hadn't updated. I emailed and 2 hours later - I was updated and they were entering cards.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!