Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is there a Bob Seger coin ...... ?

mach19mach19 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 21, 2026 7:30AM in U.S. Coin Forum

I feel like a number..... ( not many stars ) :D

TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image

Comments

  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2026 5:24PM

    Did you check anywhere before asking here?

    Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 5,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    chopmarkedtradedollars.com

  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    This forum does understand. Here you go: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1034463/the-forum-needs-a-little-humor#latest

    Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 5,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    chopmarkedtradedollars.com

  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 43,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    Ironic

    All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.

  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    This is incredible..... If not LUDICROUS !!!!!

    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 5,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    This is incredible..... If not LUDICROUS !!!!!

    Reported again. It's unfortunate you'll be banned soon. You can't behave like this unless you have 5 stars.

    chopmarkedtradedollars.com

  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭

    Are folks allowed to have one or more identities on this forum ?

    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    ****> > > > > >

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    This is incredible..... If not LUDICROUS !!!!!

    Reported again. It's unfortunate you'll be banned soon. You can't behave like this unless you have 5 stars.

    AWESOME , > @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    This is incredible..... If not LUDICROUS !!!!!

    Reported again. It's unfortunate you'll be banned soon. You can't behave like this unless you have 5 stars.

    I really hope I don't hafta go to the principles office ! I have time constraints !

    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    We do understand laughter,,,,,,,,,,,, when we read something that's actually funny.

  • Options
    TPringTPring Posts: 388 ✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2026 7:04PM

    Try here. :/

    edit: I guess this doesn't work on this site.

    @mach19 said:
    This is incredible..... If not LUDICROUS !!!!!

    Since we're on a musical theme here, didn't you mean Ludacris?

  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 43,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    This is incredible..... If not LUDICROUS !!!!!

    All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • Options
    chesterbchesterb Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    This is a Shakedown! Don’t make this Beautiful Loser of a collector, mach19, a Traveling Man! He just wants to chat about his coins and his love for Old Time Rock and Roll!

  • Options
    World67World67 Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @lermish said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    Even though you’re not the only one, posting in order to increase your star count doesn’t seem particularly respectful of 99.9% of the people on this forum.

    I apologize my friend...... I don't understand why this form doesn't understand Laughter ? Doesn't anyone remember LAUGHTER ?

    If you think anything in this thread is humourous, you are sadly mistaken. Stop with this harassing behavior.

    AWESOME !

    Reported

    This is incredible..... If not LUDICROUS !!!!!

  • Options
    mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @mach19 said:

    @MFeld said:
    Did you check on the internet before asking here?

    I'm sorry my friend , I did not...... I was being sarcastic to try and increase my stars next to my # of post's

    I have the upmost respect for 99.9% of the people on this forum, you can take that to the bank !

    I did check the internet. Here's the answer I got:

    "Yes, there is a Bob Seger coin available. You can find a collectible coin related to Bob Seger on eBay, where it is listed for approximately $4.89. This coin is part of a collectible set and may be of interest to fans of the musician."

    "Two things are infinite: human stupidity and the universe; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    -Albert Einstein-

    Mistakes are natural. But repeated mistakes without reflection are something else. That may be the “stupidity” he was referring to. In research, he admitted uncertainty openly. “If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?” This shows humility. Even a Nobel laureate accepted doubt. That humility makes the quote less cynical and more observational.

  • Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This thread just got harsche.

  • Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No coin that I am aware of, closest thing is a Hard Rock Casino chip. RGDS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.
    BOOMIN!™
    Wooooha! Did someone just say it's officially "TACO™" Tuesday????
    Retiring at 55, what day is today? :sunglasses:

  • Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

This discussion has been closed.