Home› Precious Metals
Options

Any insights on HYMC?

AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought some during the meme stock frenzy and forgot about it until I got the proxy voting materials the other day. I guess it is up 900% the last few months.

Does anyone here own any? Or have any insight or opinions on this company? I know virtually nothing. I mean apparently some people seem to think it is good or has more potential in it, or it wouldn't have gone up.

I'd love to buy more which probably means this is the top for the foreseeable future.

Comments

  • Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 19, 2026 1:30PM

    I bought some last week after I read Eric Sprott bought a couple of million shares in December. He’s listed as an owner of at least 10% of the companies shares.

    MIKE B.

  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 24,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Don't sell it.

    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

    I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So good so far on it. Good luck with it 👍

  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2026 11:54AM

    I would consider taking some off the table after a 10-bagger. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. YMMV.

  • Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2026 9:35AM

    Very good day. Some new additional test holes were drilled and came back with very high silver/ton levels.
    They now also believe the Silver rich area is larger than they thought originally. Hopefully they can get the Vornado Site up and running so the can start putting some silver in the Box. This is a very risky speculative stock and shouldn’t be invested in without understanding that you could lose money.
    Mike

    MIKE B.

  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

    took the profits; into SMR

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

Sign In or Register to comment.