Home› Precious Metals
Options

Marine Privy - US Mint

toadstranglertoadstrangler Posts: 10,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 11, 2025 4:08PM in Precious Metals

Who picked it up yesterday? I usually ignore anything with high premiums but with the military trio I looked the other way. Yesterday’s release completed the mini set. As far as it looks for now. It sold out in about an hour.

COPPER is gutter !

Comments

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I dont follow it either but like to follow what goes on

  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

    more of a release for the coin guys, not so much for the bullion guys

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

Sign In or Register to comment.