Options
Can I change a submission to PCGS before I ship?
goldfixer21
Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
I filled out a submission form online yesterday, and after printing it, realized I had left one coin off. I tried to call PCGS today, but they aren't taking any more calls today. Can I add this to the existing submission somehow, or cancel it and resubmit? Thanks!
0
Comments
I don't have an answer, but I did this before too. I finished and printed the forms then realized I missed another coin I wanted to send. I didn't see a way to modify the submission once it is made so instead of wasting the effort and paper I decided to just send that coin in my next submission.
Collector, occasional seller
I thought of doing the same, but I have 8 of the same variety and only listed 7 of them. I really wanted them to all go together.
Disregard that submission and create a new one
@dipset512 is correct. That's the easiest way.
You can also throw that coin in and it will raise alarms at PCGS when the numbers don't match. The order will get put on hold pending your call to CS. You can then tell them to grade it same as the other 7.
Option 1 is WAY easier.
Yep, Start over.
I would just start over
Successful Transactions With: JWP, DBSTrader2, greencopper, bretsan, ajaan, Ted1, Desert Coin, olah_in_MA
You could always write a brief note explaining your situation with wayever you deceide to do. They should get the heads up with that.
Student of numismatics and collector of Morgan dollars
Successful BST transactions with: Namvet Justindan Mattniss RWW olah_in_MA
Dantheman984 Toyz4geo SurfinxHI greencopper RWW bigjpst bretsan MWallace logger7 JWP BruceS bigjpst
JWP PROMETHIUS88
If one just starts over (new submission), does the incorrect submission expire after the 45 days or whatever it is, with no charge?
If you create it and dont submit it with the form, it auto-deletes itself.
You don't get charged until PCGS has the submission. "Abandoned" submissions will just sit in the "Recently Submitted" section of the In Progress orders tab. I have four just sitting in there now and I don't see any way to delete them, some are over a year old.
Collector, occasional seller