Home› Precious Metals
Options

Shake it Off

carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭✭

'Cause the banks gonna short, short, short, short, short
And Gutters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off :*<3


Loves me some shiny!

“Often wrong, but never in doubt.”

Comments

  • Options
    GoldFinger1969GoldFinger1969 Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It does put all that "silver is going to explode...massive shortage and shorts....etc...etc..etc.." talk into perspective. :)

    There are lots of ways to conceal short or long positions. Be wary of thesis or themes that need years or decades to play out.

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Crash and burn 🔥 👎

  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 32,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm thinking that tulips might be a better option.

  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @stevek said:
    I'm thinking that tulips might be a better option.

    I’m going all-in on Marshmallow Peeps. Buy now, sell at Easter time highs.

  • Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @derryb said:
    Oh ye of little faith. Pullbacks are healthy.

    That's one EPIC pullback. LULZ! THKS!

    The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.
    BOOMIN!™
    Wooooha! Did someone just say it's officially "TACO™" Tuesday????
    Retiring at 55, what day is today? :sunglasses:

  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 24,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It does put all that "silver is going to explode...massive shortage and shorts....etc...etc..etc.." talk into perspective. :)

    Nothing has really changed. Nobody has discovered a new, huge silver deposit, no new major supply is forthcoming, demand hasn't cratered, gov.com hasn't backed off of their prolific spending fixation. Nothing is different other than a hit on a rising market.

    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

    I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    RobMRobM Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

    @Downtown1974 said:

    @stevek said:
    I'm thinking that tulips might be a better option.

    I’m going all-in on Marshmallow Peeps. Buy now, sell at Easter time highs.

    Came here for the Peep Show!

  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Something

    @stevek said:
    I'm thinking that tulips might be a better option.

    Something piano.....something, something, something tulips

  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Take a deep breath, try some mindfulness or maybe some self soothing. Cut down on the Red Bull.
    If that fails: Sell!

    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

    …take any discounts you can get.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The only other time in recent history that a similar event occurred was in May 2006, when gold rallied 30% within two months and 60% within ten. May 2006 was followed by a 30% correction a month and a half later.

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭✭

    @blitzdude said:

    @derryb said:
    Oh ye of little faith. Pullbacks are healthy.

    That's one EPIC pullback. LULZ! THKS!


    Loves me some shiny!

    “Often wrong, but never in doubt.”
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

    $5 gain in five days. Let's see if it continues.

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

Sign In or Register to comment.