@DNADave said:
I can make an offer on this stack. 300/roll is 5700 but I see a roll marked 68. Gonna have to look at em all.
Ended up buying this in November for 5300 and was worried about it for a while. Glad I did but that will end up being my last silver purchase for the foreseeable future. I’ll never have “paper” silver.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
Comments
Ended up buying this in November for 5300 and was worried about it for a while. Glad I did but that will end up being my last silver purchase for the foreseeable future. I’ll never have “paper” silver.
.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong