Home› World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Post Your Lundy's If You've Got Them!!

Comments

  • Options
    ClioClio Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That's a nice puffin.

    https://numismaticmuse.com/ My Web Gallery

    The best collecting goals lie right on the border between the possible and the impossible. - Andy Lustig, "MrEureka"

  • Options

    I think I still own this one...NGC MS67BN:


    Website

    Successful B/S/T transactions with: bigjpst, Crusty, MasonG, dcarr, justindan

  • Options

    @defcatnumismatics said:
    I think I still own this one...NGC MS67BN:

    Wow, wow, wow. That is a great coin indeed. Possibly the best Lundy I've seen. :) I sincerely hope that you still have it!

    Peace

  • Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think I have a set of the 1967(?) restrikes somewhere around here….

  • Options

    I checked last night - yep, I still have it!

    Also checked and, for now, it’s still top pop over at NGC (next highest is a 66RD.)


    Website

    Successful B/S/T transactions with: bigjpst, Crusty, MasonG, dcarr, justindan

  • Options
    StellaStella Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭✭


    I collect non-eagle birds in numismatics, so I have always liked the puffin on these types. This is mine.

    Coin collector since childhood and New York Numismatist at Heritage Auctions.
  • Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @pruebas said:
    I think I have a set of the 1967(?) restrikes somewhere around here….

    Seems like they are 1965. I have three original sets, coins unopened.


  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 45,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

    PCGS MS65 RD. Top Pop.

    Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.

Sign In or Register to comment.