Home› Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 1, 2025 6:17PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Removed

Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Updated 8/7/25 at 10:43 am

    Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Updated 10/8/25 10:05 am

    Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 18,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

    PM sent


    DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

    CU #3245 B.N.A. #428


    Don
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Silver added

    Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

    PM Sent

    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I had a great transaction. Thanks Mike!!!

    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Morgan dollars added.

    Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
Sign In or Register to comment.