Home› PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Coin image not showing up in coinfacts

TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you please check to see why the image for my coin https://www.pcgs.com/cert/50927981 not showing up on the coinfacts page for this coin number? https://www.pcgs.com/valueview/8-reales-1732-1821/1800-700-mo-fm-8-r-calico-964/5284?sn=263347&h=pop

The page accurately reflects my coin in the population counts, but for some reason the image is not linked to the coinfacts page.

Thank you

Comments

  • Options
    P0CKETCHANGEP0CKETCHANGE Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 5, 2026 11:33AM

    I’ve noticed that CoinFacts doesn’t always pull in images automatically. I believe it used to pull any coin that had a TrueView and was in a publicly accessible Registry set. I’m not sure what changed, but if the available images in CoinFacts is stagnant or declining, that is an unfortunate diminishment of what was once a great resource for coin research. I double checked several of my public sets and coins, and they are definitely missing from CoinFacts images.

    Superb collections are built more by omission than by addition.

Sign In or Register to comment.