Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

No longer for sale; not worth the trouble

I have the following for sale, all are PCGS slabbed and include S/h/Ins. Please email me as I do not get to the forum boards too much lately due to illness. Thanks for looking!

Sacagawea Dollars

2000-P MS-67 $20.00
2000-D MS-67 $20.00

2001-P MS-67 $20.00
2001-D MS-66 $15.00

2002-P MS-65 $13.00
2002-P MS-67 $50.00
2002-D MS-66 $35.00
2002-D MS-67 $125.00

Sliver American Eagles

1987 MS-68 $20.00
1992 MS-67 $15.00
1993 MS-67 $30.00

Thanks Again,
Jackie
Our Vets deserve the BEST!
Upgrading:
PCGS Registery "Lambert Collections" of; Wheat Lincolns, Sac's, and SAE's.

Comments

• Options
    viet nam vet

tg64155@aol.com

new collector any advise, buying modern
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    The prices on the 2002 sac is way outdated. They dropped in value bigtime
    Say no to ACG!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    saynotoACG;
    I just purchased this last week for this price with shipping included, thus selling it with no profit. I will however concider any reasonable offers on any of the coins I offer for sale if you do not agree with my prices.
    Regards,
    Jackie
    Upgrading:
  • Options
    Just wondering why you purchased these coins only to resell them a week later?
    can't you return them?
  • Options
    If you have no interest in buying the items listed could you please just leave me aloneimage I've just gotten out of the hospital for the fourth time in less than 6 months and found out I have MS and come here for the "friendly" people I've met. If you must know, I purchased these before I ran across the higher grades I was looking for, thus I'm now selling these. Now please, if your curiousity has been satisfied, and your looking to boost your number of postings, do it somewhere else as I'm sick, and have better things to do. I don't want to seem mean, but I'm very upset right now, I'm sorry.
    Jackie
    Upgrading:
  • Options
    Give ebay a try. They will sell, but for what they are worth. Check completed
    auctions.
  • Options
    StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    Jackie,

Very sorry to hear of your condition. Good to see you're still keeping up with your collection. Best of luck selling your duplicates and hope you have better days ahead.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck. Sorry you got a less-than-warm reception. I know all too well how that feels. imageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.