Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

How cant I sell my coins

I'm looking for legit buyer for my coins usd coins and others .
Add may FB accunt Ignacio clapis paguigan
And i message for all impormation .

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome. Check your use of the English language in order to be taken seriously. Post close up, in focus pics of both sides of an item. Also state your asking price. Your FB says you're a coin collector in the Philippines, so you should know how to do this. Good luck

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken

• SimonWSimonW Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed to all the above. Additionally, you should participate in discussions here before selling. You have two comments. Nobody knows you or trusts you yet.

I'm BACK!!! Used to be Billet7 on the old forum.

• pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2024 10:23AM

@Namvet69 said:
    Welcome. Check your use of the English language in order to be taken seriously. Post close up, in focus pics of both sides of an item. Also state your asking price. Your FB says you're a coin collector in the Philippines, so you should know how to do this. Good luck

@Namvet69 unfortunately, since the Marcos era in the Philippines (~mid-1960s), English instruction has been deemphasized over Tagalog. It was a “nationalism” thing with Marcos.

Hence, most of the younger generation of Filipinos speak relatively poor English, though their grandparents speak it very well.

@Ignacio you need photos and references in order to successfully sell here. Not to mention wholesale prices.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pruebas Thanks for that, I didn't mean to be insensitive.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken