Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Singapore Famous Smile Lions Kings The $1 Dollars Unique Diamonds Coins Bright Chrome Surfaces Rares

CoinseCoinse Posts: 105

Singapore Famous Smile Lions Kings The $1 Dollars Unique Diamonds Coins
Bright White Starlights Chrome Surfaces
Cartwheels effect Shining Lustre Shade
New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the coins and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the real authentic
Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence

Selling for $9000000 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers you are welcome to write reply me with your highest prices returns back to you later there

Comments

• dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

This may surprise you, but price guides on these coins actually exist, and your 1985 Singapore $1 coin is worth 10 US dollars at best (IF it's MS65).

https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/world/singapore-dollar-km-6-1967-1985-cuid-1090252-duid-1526758

This forum is frequented by some of the world's top numismatists, so your Ebay shenanigans aren't going to work here. You are wasting your time.

Dwayne Sessom
  • These Lions Coins Has Unique Bright Chrome Surfaces

• IkesTIkesT Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:
    Selling for $9000000 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers you are welcome to write reply me with your highest prices returns back to you later there

I am serious and would like to offer a big pile of garbage. That is my best offer.

• Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:
    These Lions Coins Has Unique Bright Chrome Surfaces

Chrrrooooommmmeeeee

• You are welcome to give your best offers there

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might have better results posting in the world coin BST. THKS!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

@Coinse said:
    You are welcome to give your best offers there

I just offered you a pile of garbage.

• @IkesT said:

@Coinse said:

Your Garbage offers has been declined by me and you should make best offers for sure there

• These Unique Coins is the most beautiful ever seen so far be honest with you

@Coinse said:

@IkesT said:

@Coinse said:

Your Garbage offers has been declined by me and you should make best offers for sure there

Don't be so quick to reject my offer; it's a very big pile of dirty garbage!

Let me make you a special deal: give me your address, and I'll put all of the garbage in the garbage can that is closest to your home so that you know right where to find it. When you collect the garbage, just put the coin in the garbage can and let me know. ;)