Home U.S. Coin Forum

An eclectic mix fresh back from ANACS

KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

A couple came back pretty quickly, the others took over 4 months. Not sure I've ever had to wait more than a month or so for stuff from ANACS.... Popular hobby :smiley:

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

Comments

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just for future reference, (and it's all personal preference), I learned this from another member here.

If you have a dramatic or significant error or variety you want to feature, you can request to have it placed on the front side of the holder. I've had it done many times.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• davewesendavewesen Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

the struck through debris quarter could easily be seen as PMD by many people

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@davewesen said:
    the struck through debris quarter could easily be seen as PMD by many people

Or any coin could easily be seen as PMD to the untrained eye.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice group.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Jacques_LoungecoqueJacques_Loungecoque Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting group. Nice coins.
    I sure do wish they’d go way back to the little holders tho.

Having fun while switching things up and focusing on a next level PCGS slabbed 1950+ type set, while still looking for great examples for the 7070.

• Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some nice stuff

Coins & Currency

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file