Home U.S. Coin Forum

On an 8 coin voucher submission, can an attribution be requested?

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand there would be a fee involved, but is it allowed on a voucher submission?
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • ShurkeShurke Posts: 313 ✭✭✭✭

Absolutely. I’ve used vouchers several times when having PCGS attribute varieties.

• Jacques_LoungecoqueJacques_Loungecoque Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, sir!

Having fun while switching things up and focusing on a next level PCGS slabbed 1950+ type set, while still looking for great examples for the 7070.

One other question, which may be the killer. If it is a Philippine coin, still possible? I've been told that the US made the coin and that it would be accepted, but I wonder if that is so. I'll call on Monday and hopefully they will say yes. If anyone has already sent in a voucher submission with a philippine coin let me know, please.
    Jim

• 1madman1madman Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭✭✭

US Philippine coins are listed under United States Territory category, so yes they should qualify to combine with other regular U.S. coins.

https://www.pcgs.com/pop/detail/u-s-philippines-1903-1945/943

• kruegerkrueger Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Years ago we settled this question.
    U.S. Philippines can be submitted as U.S, OR World coins. Just use the correct submittal form.
    I have done both for years. Never failed to go through.

Thank you.
    Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file